Akira's Total Credit Rehabilitation Program
Step 1: The Rescue
The intitial credit process begins by identifying where you are. During this step, Akira or a member of her team will conduct a thorough credit consultation with you. We'll goal set, talk about your credit past, & teach you key credit education principles. This FREE consultation can be scheduled HERE.
Step 2: The Recovery
Unlike most credit agencies we don't start disputing or bothering your creditors until you've been issued a realistic credit plan. This plan is your road map for your entire six month journey. We break down the things you should be doing while enrolled, things you shouldn't be doing, & a timeline to help you reach your credit goals. Enrollment into the program starts at $199.99 with a monthly service fee of $99.99 due on the first day of each month beginning 30 days after signing up. Monthly service fees are due for each enrolled month of service.
Couples can enroll for $279.99 with a monthly service fee of $149.99.
Step 3: The Rehabilitation
Our program grants you access to Akira's Vault where you receive fundamental trainings on homeownership, purchasing a car, applying for credit cards, & resources to further your credit education. You and Akira (or a member of her team) will correspond as frequently as you like through your secure online portal. Updates are provided every 60 days and soon you'll be on your way to being approved for the things you desire.
- Unlimited phone & email support
- Resolutions for negative reporting items on all three major credit reports
- Exclusive credit advice
- ChexSystems assistance
- Public record verifications
- Homeownership Preparation
- Budget preparation & monthly review
- Unique resources to reach your credit goals
- Debt settlement assistance
- Wealth building strategies & MORE.
*enrollment into Identity IQ or Privacy Guard is required throughout the duration of your enrollment
- Credit score increaseses every 45 days*
- Conversational style consultations
- No corporate jargon
- 24/7 Account Access
- Accountability partners
- Private Facebook community
- Conference calls, webinars, & freebies