- When you subscribe to our service or otherwise make a purchase through our website we may collect your name, mailing address, telephone number, credit card number, email address, and other information that we request during the registration process.
- We consider protecting the security of your personal information as extremely important. When you enter sensitive information such as a credit card number on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (also known as “SSL”).
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. There is no 100% secure method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we do not guarantee absolute security.
- We are not responsible for the unauthorized acts of others and we assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access (such as through hacking) or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with theses principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
TERMS OF SERVICES
All services begin with a consultation/audit. The audit fee is $49.99 and is nonrefundable - even if you cancel. All service offerings are listed on the services page of the website. Once we both have determined that we are a fit to work together, contracts and invoices will be sent via email. No services will be rendered until until initial payment has been made. To book Akira for speaking engagements, send an inquiry to: email@example.com.
I will not reveal your identity as a client, nor will I share the content of our meetings, conversations, phone calls/texts, business ideas, or any personal information discussed as a part of our business relationship without your approval. You have the right to share any personal information that you see fit.
- A 24 hour notice is required if re-scheduling or canceling your consultation
- No call/No shows forfeit all deposits
- Failure to keep appointments consistently (3 or more occurrences) is grounds for termination of contract.
100% of all fees ees for any service package is required according to the contract signed. All recurring monthly payments are due within the office by 3pm CST on the 5th day of each month. All payments not received by this time frame incur a $25 late fee. Payment arrangements are only considered if the request is submitted within 5 days of the scheduled payment date.
Enrollment fees are 100% refundable if cancellation requests are received within the initial 3 day of services. On the 4th day, Akira J. Dixon will deem you satisfied with enrollment and will not refund any portion of this fee. Monthly service fees are non refundable and are automatically drafted on the 1st day of each month. Monthly service fees are collectable unless written notification is received via fax at 877.238.0319 or sent via postal mail to our processing center. Cancellation requests are required within 30 days of the following payment.
Example #1: Client A enrolls on January 1. Client has until January 4 to cancel in order to receive enrollment fee refund.
Example #2: Client B wishes to cancel services on January 5. Client B sends in cancellation request via fax. Client will NOT be charged a monthly service fee beginning the following month, February.
You can contact Akira directly through email at admin@akirajdixon@.com. Email responses are sent within 72 hours of receipt.