- When you subscribe to our service or otherwise make a purchase through our website we may collect your name, mailing address, telephone number, credit card number, email address, and other information that we request during the registration process.
- We consider protecting the security of your personal information as extremely important. When you enter sensitive information such as a credit card number on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (also known as “SSL”).
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. There is no 100% secure method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we do not guarantee absolute security.
- We are not responsible for the unauthorized acts of others and we assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access (such as through hacking) or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with theses principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
TERMS OF SERVICES
All services begin with a consultation/audit. All service offerings are listed on the services page of the website. Once we both have determined that we are a fit to work together, contracts and payment requests will be sent via email. No services will be rendered until until initial payment has been made. Deposits can be made via the www.akirajdixon.com & final invoices must be paid two weeks prior to the event. To book Akira for speaking engagements, send an inquiry to: email@example.com.
Your identity as a client will not be revealed nor the content of our meetings, conversations, phone calls/texts, business ideas, or any personal information discussed as a part of our business relationship without your approval. You have the right to share any personal information that you see fit.
Credit Monitoring & Credit Reports
Credit monitoring with Identity IQ is required throughout your enrollment into Akira's Total Credit Rehab. Akira J. Dixon nor any member of her team will directly retrieve credit reports or scores. Inconsistent credit monitoring could potentially hinder your success.
- A 24 hour notice is required if recheduling or cancelling your consultation
- No call/No shows forfeit all deposits
- Failure to keep appointments consistently (3 or more occurrences) will suspend scheduling for 6 months
- All consultations are conducted via phone
- All consultations are $25.00 and are non refundable unless cancelled by Akira
- Consultations may or may not be provided by Akira
- All credit repair business consultation fees are non refundable once the call has been performed.
100% of all fees for any service package is required according to the contract signed. All recurring monthly payments are due within the office by 2pm EST on the due date of each month. All payments not received by this time frame incur a one time $25 late fee. Payment arrangements are only considered if the request is submitted within 5 days of the scheduled payment date. All monthly enrollment fees are automatically drafted from a major debit card. Cash, CashApp, & Paypal are not accepted.
Enrollment fees are 100% refundable if cancellation requests are received within the initial 3 day of services. On the 4th day, Akira J. Dixon will deem you satisfied with enrollment and will not refund any portion of this fee. Cancellations received within 3 business days will receive full enrollment minus a $49 service audit fee (if a credit analysis was issued). Monthly service fees are non refundable and are automatically drafted on the 1st day of each month. Monthly service fees are collectable unless written notification is received via fax at 626.678.1609 or sent via postal mail to our processing center. Cancellation requests are required within 30 days of the next billing cycle. All payments for enrollment into Akira's Credit Academy are nonrefundable. Any unpaid balances will be outsourced to a third party debt collector or brought for review in a North Carolina small claims court.
There are absolutely no refunds on credit repair business consultations unless the consultation was cancelled by Akira J. Dixon
There are absolutely no refunds on any mentorship enrollments unless the sessions have not began or have been cancelled by Akira J. Dixon. Cancellation requests are due in writing 15 days in advance of the next billing cycle. Mentee will still be held financially responsible for monthly payment fee on the 16th day.
Example #1: Client A enrolls on January 1. Client has until January 4 to cancel in order to receive enrollment fee refund. Client is refunded but a accessed a $49 audit fee.
Example #2: Client B wishes to cancel services on January 5. Client B sends in cancellation request via fax. Client will NOT be charged a monthly service fee beginning the following month, February.
Refunds are procesed within 48 hours and sent via check form only to the address listed on the documentation of the start of the account.
Promotional enrollment fees are 100% non refundable.
There are absolutely no refunds when it comes to ANY of the cooaching/mentorship services.
Please read this:
I am not an attorney, accountant or certified financial advisor. I am certified credit consultant. The information contained in this Website is not intended to be a substitute for legal advice that can be provided by your own attorney, accountant, and/or financial advisor. Although care has been taken in preparing the information provided to you, I cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions, and I accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage you may incur. Always seek financial and/or legal counsel relating to your specific circumstances as needed for any and all questions and concerns you now have, or may have in the future. You agree that the information on our Website is not legal or financial advice.
My job is solely to help and assist you in reaching your own goals, but your success depends primarily on your own effort, motivation, commitment and follow-through. I cannot predict and I do not guarantee that you will attain a particular result, and you accept and understand that results differ for each individual. Each individual’s results depend on his or her unique background, dedication, desire, motivation, actions, and numerous other factors. You fully agree that there are no guarantees as to the specific outcome or results you can expect from using the information you receive on or through this Website. The products and services sold on this web site are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of a credit score increase. Your level of success in attaining the results from using our products and information depends on the time you devote to the program, ideas and techniques used, your finances, knowledge and various skills. Since these factors differ among each individual, we cannot guarantee your success nor are we responsible for any of your actions. This applies to both coaching & the credit repair services.
All business and service related emails should be sent over to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses are sent within 72 hours of receipt. Current clients are expected to communicate within their portal.